Well it has come to the New Year 2017!!! Looking back I like to reflect on what a miraculous year it has been. The love and support from my family and friends has been incredible.
Looking forward I love to make NEW and POSITIVE goals for this New Year. Some of these goals include adding inspirational, fun, creative, engaging, and educational programs for children. Jumping Jellies will aim to improve and expand ideas in the following ways…..
- Using more musical influences, musical props and different forms of music to teach children and parents how to move their bodies in different and unique ways
- Create a calming/welcoming environment for everyone
- To get kids ACTIVE and motivated to release energy in a positive way
- To create more bonds and social networks with parents and children who have a passion for movement and creativity
- To go to new lengths to have programs that will suit all children’s developmental needs
- And most importantly to have FUN!!
Being motivated by something you LOVE to do has been a great focal point in my life! Seeing the children, parents, and teachers come alive through creative dance, play, and music has been incredible! In this New Year Jumping Jellies will strive to go that extra mile, with exciting new programs such as, Adventure Yoga and Art, Creative Movement for Preschoolers, Hip-Hop, and Summer Camps!
Creating this outlet of creativity and self-expression for children ha been a very special experience and I hope and know we create even more special experiences this year!
I can’t wait to get started with the new beats, rhythms, props, and energy for 2017!
Director, Dance/Yoga Instructor